Subscribe to 'The Arts of Japan' print set
Print size: 13.5 x 20 cm
Number in set: 18 prints
Storage/Display case: $35.00
Update: I am sorry, but I am unable to accept any more new subscriptions to this series at present, as we have run out of storage cases. I hope to get an assistant on board soon to help me with making some more, but at present I am unable to fill orders. The Mystique of the Japanese Print series is available, as those cases are still in stock.
Becoming a subscriber to this print series couldn't be easier, no matter where you live. Here's how it works:
- Use the form below, and give me your name and address. No payment is made at this time.
- I will prepare an 'on-line' invoice for the first print and send you a link. This first invoice will include the cost for the case, and will thus be more than the normal amount. It will be: print ($37.50) + case ($35) + shipping ($7.50) = $80.00
- You make payment, either with Paypal or using a credit card. Alternate methods (cheque, money order, etc.) are available, should you wish to make remittance that way instead.
- As soon as I have confirmed your payment, I will ship the print and case.
- After that: The next print will be ready about one month to six weeks later. At that time, I will post the next invoice. All subsequent invoices will be for the same amount: print ($37.50) + shipping ($4.00) = $41.50 After you make remittance, we will ship the package. This pattern continues until the series is finished with the delivery of the 18th print.
It really doesn't get much simpler than this. Each print will be on display on your desk for a month or so, then going into storage inside the box when the next one arrives. And at the end, you will have a treasure that will last a lifetime - actually, many lifetimes, as this wonderful Japanese washi does indeed last for hundreds of years.
If you have any other questions, please use the form on the Contact page to talk to me. I hope you will find this project attractive, and will decide to join!