--- Go to the Woodblock.com Front Page ---

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 23, 2018 3:31 am

Readers - Please leave your comments (and requests) here 
Site Admin

Post Readers - Please leave your comments (and requests) here
I asked a number of friends for comments and criticism while writing this book, but now that it is out in the world, being read (and hopefully used) by readers, we have a chance to get a lot more feedback.

I have plans for a number of future books in this series, so am very interested in hearing your comments about your reactions to this first one. Please post here and let me know how it has worked for you, how it hasn't worked, and how you feel it could be improved. Thank you!

Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:22 am
Profile E-mail WWW

Post Re: Readers - Please leave your comments (and requests) here
At the risk of sounding like a 'me too' I would like to express my appreciation of this book, and your generosity of spirit in sharing so much with us. Although I have been reading around the subject for a few months now, nowhere have I seen as much detailed and explicit instruction as here, and this forum is exactly what people need to hammer out those puzzling problems that pop up. Don't know where you find the time and energy to do all this as well as those incredible prints, will you share that with us too??
Jan

Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:01 am
Profile E-mail
Site Admin

Post Re: Readers - Please leave your comments (and requests) here
Quote:
where you find the time and energy ...

Well, the 'quick and easy' answer is simply that I live here alone. Once my kids grew up and flew away, life basically started to revolve completely around this 'work'. I wake up, grab a bite, and head for the computer/workbench/whichever. A whole bunch of hours later, I realize that I'm getting 'kinda tired', and it would probably be best to head for bed. A few minutes later (or so it seems, anyway) I'm waking up ...

When you do that for as many years as I have been ... you do kind of get a few things done! :)

But thanks very much for the comments ... (I don't mind 'me toos' at all!)

Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:53 am
Profile E-mail WWW

Post Re: Viewing the book ... (renamed thread)
Thank you for the ebook. I bought the online version and the cd version and really enjoy the vast amount of knowledge and time put into creating it. I am looking forward to a long a fruitful learning experience. I do linocuts and woodcuts and have a gallery in Ft. Lauderdale Florida. I have already picked up a couple of tricks .... not really tricks .... techniques that is making my life a little easier.
Again, thank you and I am looking forward to the forum as well.
cheers, Larry Joe Miller
www.larryjoemiller.com

Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:09 pm
Profile E-mail